Friday, July 29, 2011

CPD 23 - Thing 3

What a fun exercise! I admit I have googled myself before, but its been a while and there were some really interesting (read "bad") things posted with my name attached. Of course, my name - Jessica Chamberlain - is very common, but there are a lot of really naughty Jessica Chamberlains out there! Luckily, I didn't find anything embarrassing that actually pointed to me. I did find my picture under the snippet of Images that google adds to their results, so I was actually on the first page of results.

I guess what I found is that I don't really have much on an online presence.

I do consider my personal branding a lot however, when I am involved in online activities, whether they're on social media or another form of online interaction.

1 comment:

  1. I found another Linda L. Risinger out there. I emailed her and she was just as surprised as I was that there are TWO of us. Actually we have a few things in common and she is in Texas so her DH is probably a very distant relative of mine. Small world!!

    ReplyDelete